Monday 30 July 2012

Rupert Sanders Admits Cheating

News & Wallpapers - After the public and her lover Robert Pattinson mengetaui affair, finally with a sense of regret and shame actress Kristen Stewart admitted his affair with Rupert Sanders, although only for a moment.

Although already apologized to her lover, the star of Snow White and the Huntsman still feel remorse so deep because Pattinson has hurt feelings.

"I am very sorry for the hurt and shame," said Stewart on People.

"This affair threatens a moment but the most important thing in my life," he continued.

At that moment, Stewart said he was still very affectionate and in love with Pattinson.

"I love and respect for Rob (Robert Pattinson). I love, I love him and I am very sorry," said Stewart.

Meanwhile, Rupert Sanders himself also admitted it. According to him, his affair with Stewart to hurt his family, especially his wife Liberty Ross.

"I have a beautiful wife and kids are cute like heaven on earth. I love them with all my heart. I pray that we can get through this together," he said.



0 comments:

Post a Comment