Tuesday 31 July 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen Wallpapers

News & Wallpapers - world concert tour Justin Bieber live a matter of months. During the summer tour, Justin will be joined by Carly Rae Jepsen as the opening concert artist. Carly's own claim to such a dream can take a tour with Justin diidolai young girls the world today.

"I do not know what to expect," said Carly told MTV. "I've appeared in one or two events with Justin earlier this year. One in London and one in Mexico. All I can say is say 'Wow'. There are about 300 thousand people in Mexico. I can not say anything."

"Come with Justin concert tour? I really do not know what to do," said Carly. "I think 10 years from now I'll sit down and look what happened to me this year and has a moment of 'wow'. Everything happened so quickly and peacefully, until I had to wake up and try to do my best."

In addition to join the tour Justin, Carly is also rumored to be releasing another album in September next. Asked whether there is a track collaboration with Justin, Carly said, "Justin song, I'm sworn to secrecy because we wanted to release it at the same time. But the whole album, I was very happy."

Concert tour of "Believe" Justin will commence 29 September next in Glendale, North America. Respectively, Justin will be performing there until October 18 and then proceed to the United States and Canada until early next year.







0 comments:

Post a Comment