Tuesday 31 July 2012

Tom Daley Wallpapers

News & Wallpapers - Tom Daley said the drop in the Olympics is a dream since childhood.

British police have arrested a teenager after writing a message on Twitter mockery of British diving athlete Tom Daley.

Dorset Police to ensure a 17-year-old teenager has been arrested and they are investigating a Twitter message containing the ridicule that failure medalist Daley make his late father's disappointment.

Daley and his partner in a number of synchronization 10-meter diving, Pete Waterfield, failed to win medals for Great Britain team and ranks only fourth.

Not long after that failure, Twitter message reads, "You make your father's dismay, I hope you know it." Teenagers who are detained by police alleged was the author of the message.

Daley replied via twitter message, "After trying hard ... (I) got sent message of these fools ..."

Dorset police statement said, "A 17-year-old man was arrested by police personnel in Dorset this morning (Tuesday, 30/07) in the Weymouth area on suspicion of harassing communications.

"He is currently checked-related police investigation into this matter."
Dream of a small

"I did it for me and my dad. This is a dream we both since I was a kid"

Tom Daley

Tom Daley's father, Rob died last year of brain cancer.

Before the Olympics, Daley said his father gave him "inspiration" for what she needed.

This 18-year-old athlete said, "winning medals will make all my hard work means."

"It's my dream since a very young age to compete in the Olympics."

"I did it for me and my dad. This is a dream we both since I was a kid."

"I always wanted to do it and my dad supports all," said Daley









0 comments:

Post a Comment